Library membership is free and open to all Onkaparinga residents.
Bring photo ID with your current address and signature to any of our libraries.
Already a member?
View the online catalogue
We offer a range of items, including:
- audio books
- toys and sporting equipment
We also offer a range of material in languages other than English.
Our libraries are part of the statewide One Card network. This allows you to borrow items from any South Australian public library.
You can pick them up from and return them to any South Australian public library – you do not need to return them to the same library you got them from.
View the catalogue
- Books (fiction and non-fiction) – 28 days
- Top reads – 7 days
- DVDs – 14 days
- CDs – 14 days
- Magazines – 14 days
- Audio books – 28 days
- Other language material – 28 days
- Toys and sporting equipment (4 items at a time) – 28 days
Any item can be renewed once (on or before the due date) provided it has not been placed on hold by another borrower.
- Login to our online catalogue (You will need your library card number X0... and Pin/Password)
- Select the items you want to renew. Please note you can only renew an item twice and only when there are no holds on it.
Alternatively, you can call or drop in to your local library and we would be happy to help.
If an item is unavailable you can place a hold on it via our online catalogue. You will receive a notification either via SMS, email or mail when the item is available.
View our online catalogue
Help: Watch this video on how to place a hold using the online catalogue.
Alternatively, you can also call one of our libraries or visit your local branch where a staff member will assist you.
If you can’t find an item you’re after in our catalogue, you can request a new item.
Click here to view form.
If the item is not available within the public library system, a fee of $15.60 fee applies.