An email distribution list to support information share across the youth sector in the Southern Adelaide region.
What types of information to share?
- New programs/events/services for young people you would like to promote.
- When your organisation has openings for new referrals.
- Training / conference opportunities.
- Grants and funding opportunities.
- Employment opportunities in the sector.
- When you are seeking partnerships/ ideas for collaboration or support from others.
Who would benefit from joining the email distribution list?
- Youth workers, social workers, support workers, case managers, counsellors, police, health care professionals, teachers, wellbeing officers, coaches, sport/recreational/creative youth program officers, community development officers and anyone who works in non for profit/government roles that have young people in their portfolio.
How to join?
Click on the link and complete the membership request
Look out for a confirmation email in your inbox and make sure to click confirm to complete your registration.
How to send information out through the email distribution list?
When you have something to share with the network use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. When you email this email address it will disseminate your email to all those who are members of the group.
Southern Youth Round Table (SYRT) is a collective of leaders amongst community service organisations, the City of Onkaparinga and the City of Marion, that aims to use our collective influence within our own organisations to make real impact and change for young people, and the services they access. The group meets quarterly.
If you are interested in joining SYRT please email email@example.com
Current members include:
- Australian Drug Foundation
- Carers Support
- City of Marion
- City of Onkaparinga
- Department of Education
- Department of Human Services
- Key Assets
- Junction Australia
- Legal Services Commission of South Australia
- Local Jobs Program
- Marion Life
- Metropolitan Youth Health
- Mission Australia
- Multiple Solutions
- Neporendi Aboriginal Forum Inc.
- Office of the Federal Member for Kingston
- Office of the State Member for Kaurna
- Onkaparinga House
- Restorative Journeys
- Salvation Army
- Second Chances
- Status Employment
- Tabor College
- The Smith Family
- Uniting Communities
- Wellbeing SA
- Workskil SA
- Youth Affairs Council of South Australia
- Youth Justice
- Youth Options
SYNC is the Southern Youth Network Collective – a bimonthly ‘membership based’ network that offers professional development, networking and collaboration opportunities for those working in the youth sector in the southern Adelaide region.
- Non profit/non government: $50/year
- Local government/government: $75/year
- Individual employed: $35/year
- Individual student: $15/year
To join SYNC email firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Onkaparinga is a member of SYNC.