Land owner consent

If you/your club/organisation wishes to complete works on council property for which you currently have a lease, you will need to complete the Land Owner Consent form below.

Please allow a minimum of four weeks processing time.

Hard copy

Download and complete the consent form

Land owner consent form(PDF, 108KB)

Attach the required documents

  • Letter from the Head Lessee approving the project 
  • Proof of Public Liability insurance (minimum $20 million)

Submit the application

Property Transactions
City of Onkaparinga
PO Box 1
Noarlunga Centre SA 5168


Next steps

No works can be undertaken prior to the land owner consent being given.

Applications for consent will be considered and a letter of response returned to the address provided on the form (with a copy to the Head Lessee) once an internal consultation is completed.