Filming on council land

A permit is required to film on council land. 

Please allow 2 weeks for non-exclusive use and 8 weeks for exclusive use for the request to be considered.

We aim to support all requests, however in some instances the proposed activity may not be deemed appropriate and therefore may not be approved.

How to apply

Step 1.Download and complete the application form

Application form(PDF, 72KB)

Step 2.Attach the required documents

  • Site map showing exact location of filming.
  • Copy of Public Liability insurance to a minimum of $20 million.
  • Evidence of payment of administration fee $111.00 (non-refundable).

Step 3.Arrange payment

To pay, drop in to any of our council offices or call 8384 0666 and ask to speak with the front counter staff.

Please quote PEREXE. 

Step 4.Submit the form


Permits and Licences Officer
City of Onkaparinga
PO Box 1
Noarlunga Centre SA 5168

08 8382 8744