Busking on council land

A permit is required if you plan to busk on council land.

Please allow 2 weeks for your request to be considered.

We try to support all requests, however in some instances the proposed activity or event may not be deemed appropriate and therefore may not be approved.

Hard copy

Step 1.Download and complete the application form

Application form(PDF, 104KB)

Step 2.Arrange payment of fees

Please visit one of our council offices or call 8384 0666 and ask to speak with the front counter staff. 

Please quote 'PEREXE'.

Step 3.Attach the required documents

  • Site map indicating position of busking
  • Parent or guardian consent (if under 16 years)
  • Clubs, groups or companies must attached evidence of public liability insurance to a minimum of $20 million

Step 4.Submit the form


Permits and Licences Officer
City of Onkaparinga
PO Box 1
Noarlunga Centre SA 5168