Each year, the City of Onkaparinga delivers hundreds of projects to support our communities.
As part of our annual budget process, our elected members choose which projects will be funded from the council’s Project and Capital Works Program.
This includes buildings, carparks, footpaths, open space, roads and many more.
The need for individual projects are identified in various ways including:
- community needs and expectations, as described in our Community Plan 2030
- council strategies, policies and plans developed with input from our communities
- response to legislative requirements
- response to state strategic planning and investment
- response to new development or investment in our city
- response to requests for support from community groups, businesses, residents or landowners.