Council building maintenance

For any urgent issues or hazardous situations that could cause harm to people or property, such as water leaks, significant power outages or blocked plumbing, please call our Customer Relations team immediately on 8384 0666 during work hours or 8384 0622 after hours. 

Submit a request online

For graffiti removal on council buildings, please go to our graffiti page. 

Council buildings include:

  • Sporting club
  • Municipal buildings (council offices, depots, libraries, youth centres, Arts Centre, Sauerbier House or the McLaren Vale and Visitor Coast Information Centre)
  • Community buildings (community centres including Wakefield and Elizabeth House, kindergartens, senior citizens clubs, halls or childcare centres)
  • Public toilets (if water is leaking or urgent maintenance is required, please call our customer relations team asap on 8384 0666)
  • Special interest clubs (including surf life saving clubs, sailing clubs, scouts and girl guide halls, club storage sheds, recreation grounds, Lions and Rotary clubs, pony clubs, Port Noarlunga RSL, Kangarilla Temperance Rotary Halls, CFS, etc)
  • Recreation centres and commercial buildings (including Noarlunga Aquatic Centre, tourist and caravan parks or Willunga Golf Course)
  • Airconditioning maintenance.