Onkaparinga Youth SALA Mentorship Program 2021
Applications Now Open!
Onkaparinga Youth are seeking Expressions of Interest for the 2021 SALA Mentorship Program. This program seeks to nurture and support young emerging artists within the city of Onkaparinga to develop and present an exhibition as part of the 2021 SALA Festival.
Selected artists will be mentored by Youth Arts Officer and artist, Carly Snoswell, including:
- SALA registration
- Support in securing an exhibition venue
- Access to Onkaparinga Youth equipment and studio facilities
- Support in facilitating their exhibition including installation, developing an artist statement and curatorial assistance.
How to Apply:
Onkaparinga Youth encourage applications from artists of all skills levels.
- Aged 25 and under
- Be a City of Onkaparinga resident
Applications will be assessed by an independent panel across the following selection criteria:
- Artistic Merit - Creative achievement and skill of the artist. Quality/potential of proposed artwork and previous artwork.
- Development - Potential to enhance the skills, professional development and new pathways for the artist.
- Innovation - Onkaparinga youth encourages ambitious and creative ideas.
If you have any questions please contact Carly Snoswell on 0466 350 118 or Carly.Snoswell@onkaparinga.sa.gov.au
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 6th April.