Parks and reserves


From time to time we will have a contractor undertaking broadleaf treatment of turf areas on selected reserves throughout the city. When treatment/spraying is occurring, signs will be in place notifying that chemicals are being used on that day.

If you see weeds growing on our reserves, please lodge a request below.

Lodge a request for weed spraying