Onkaparinga Active Community Network
OACNET is a network of local, volunteer managed not-for-profit sport and active recreation organisations.
It's FREE to join and subscribers receive a range of benefits to build the capacity of their organisation.
- Governance and development support
- Free or subsidised training and development delivered by expert training providers
- Quarterly newsletter
- Forums and networking events
- Regular industry updates and special offers
- Support to achieve STARCLUB and STARservice programs
- Access to a council club development officer
For more information contact the OACNET team on (08) 8384 0666 or email@example.com
Further information: OACNET Flyer 2019(PDF, 1MB)
TRAINING NEWSLETTER SIGN UP