We work with residents, community groups and agencies that come together to act on and find answers to common problems; connecting with community in public spaces, community facilities and on the streets to improve opportunities for our community.
We are currently working with District Reference Groups as part of our Community Facilities Coordination to increase collaborative links between community facilities and to increase provision of activities, programs and events, reduce duplication and competition between facilities.
Other projects include:
- Hackham West Vintners reserve improvements
- Reconciliation Week annual event
- NAIDOC week Mayor’s reception
- Our Big Back Yard (OBBY) nature play in Aldinga and Christie Downs
- Onkaparinga Seaside Walk
- Red Cross and emergency preparedness
- Ocean Line reserve improvements
- Neighbourhood street gathering pilot
- Mobile cinema in community places
For more information please contact Chris Martin, Community Connections Coordinator, on 8384 0634 or email email@example.com
See our YouTube clip to learn more about neighbourhood street gatherings