Property valuation

Capital value (the value of land, buildings and other improvements) is used to calculate your rates.

The Office of the Valuer-General (state government) determines the capital value of your property.

If you believe that your property value is incorrect you may object within 60 days of receiving your first rates notice.

Objections must be forwarded to the Office of the Valuer-General:

We do not determine or provide this information.