*** Film schedule for Feb-June 2023 is out now at Noarlunga Library ***
Twice a month, we draw the blinds and turn off the lights at Noarlunga Library to transform our Community Room into a pop-up cinema! Join our community of film lovers for an afternoon of movie magic, screening popular new releases as well as classic films.
Coffee, tea, and biscuits are provided for each session. Films are recommended for mature audiences. Screenings generally fall on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with additional 'Special Screenings' throughout the year.
- Tuesday 7 Feb 1.30pm: Biopic/Musical/Drama (M) 2022
- Tuesday 14 Feb 1.30pm: Library Lovers' Day Screening: Historical/Romance/Drama (M) 2018
- Thursday 23 Feb 1.30pm: Sport/Drama (M) 2021
- Tuesday 14 March 1.30pm: Adventure/Drama/Heartwarming (M) 2019
- Monday 20 March 1.30pm: Special Screening of a foreign language film for Harmony Week.
- Thursday 30 March 1.30pm: Historical/Drama/Comedy (M) 2022
- Tuesday 4 April 1.30pm: Mystery/Whodunnit (M) 2022
- Thursday 13 April 1.30pm: Comedy/Whodunnit (M) 2019
- Tuesday 2 May 1.30pm: Historical/Drama/Comedy (M) 2019
- Monday 15 May 1.30pm: Special Screening: Romance/Drama (MA15+) 2007
- Thursday 25 May 1.30pm: Mystery/Thriller (M) 2022
- Tuesday 6 June 1.30pm: Pride Month screening: Biopic/Musical/Drama (M) 2018
- Thursday 29 June 1.30pm: Pride Month screening: Biopic/Musical/Drama (M) 2019
Bookings are not essential. For a full list of the titles that we will be showing, please call or visit Noarlunga Library 08 8384 0655.
Please follow accepted hygiene measures including sanitising hands when entering the building and staying home if you are unwell.
By attending this event you consent for you, and any persons you are responsible for, being photographed and/or filmed and agree that the City of Onkaparinga and other organisations may use the resulting photographs and film for promotional purposes, including by publishing them in print and other media. Please see one of our event staff if you do not wish to be photographed or filmed.