See us for one on one assistance accessing your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate, either in print or digitally on your mobile phone. We can assist you to set up a myGov account and link it to Medicare if you have not already completed these steps.
Planning to travel over the festive season? Assistance with interstate QR check in apps and obtaining an International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate is also available.
Please note this session is limited to one person, per booking. If couples or family groups require assistance with their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate, please book a separate session for each person.
Please bring the following details to your appointment:
• Email username and password
• myGov username and password (if you have an account)
• MySA Gov username and password (if you have an account)
• Medicare card
• Google Play (Android devices) or Apple ID/App Store username and password
Additional details that may be required if you have not already set up your myGov account or linked Medicare to your myGov account:
• Full legal name, date of birth and home address
• BSB and account number of the bank account you have linked to Medicare (the account that your Medicare rebates are currently directly deposited into)
• Your GP details:
• Full name and postcode of your GPs practice
• Family name/Surname of your GP
• Date of your last appointment with your GP
• Full name and postcode of the pharmacy where you last filled a prescription
If you require an International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate:
• Your passport