Full Time Permanent
This position provides a fantastic opportunity to lead the multi-disciplinary strategy team as it delivers key projects for the organisation, including reviewing our strategic planning framework to make sure our Community Plan outcomes are delivered through integrated planning processes.
Key responsibilities include leading the development, delivery, measurement and reporting of priorities through our key plans, driving advocacy approaches to help strengthen relationships with other levels of government and funding bodies, and supporting considered, evidence-based policy that balances the social, environmental and economic responsibilities of the organisation.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven experience improving integrated strategic planning processes, turning the highest level strategy into measurable, deliverable action.
- Is skilled at forming productive working relationships with diverse stakeholders both inside and outside of council
- Has demonstrated capability to lead and inspire a multi-disciplinary team
- Can manage complex improvement projects in government context
- Is resilient and productive
- Is comfortable working with all levels of staff across the organisation, including Executives and Elected Members
Applicants will be assessed based on their ability to demonstrate relevant experience for the position and alignment with the City of Onkaparinga’s Values and Behaviours.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter telling us how your skills and experience meet our selection criteria found in the position description available on the City of Onkaparinga website
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and persons with a disability are encouraged to apply for this role.
If, after reading the position description you have any queries, or require further information please contact Ynys Onsman, Manager Strategy and Sustainability on (08) 8384 1038.
The City of Onkaparinga advises that the recruitment process includes a medical assessment, confirmation of experience and stated qualifications and may also include psychometric testing.
Applications close 9 am Monday 25 January 2021