Secondary and tertiary education students are able to apply throughout the year to undertake work experience with the City of Onkaparinga.
Our Work Experience / Student Placement program gives students the opportunity to gain practical on the job experience and skills in a large, diverse organisation.
Before you begin
You will need the following items to submit your application:
- a minimum of 4 weeks notice
- proof of public liability / indemnity insurance
- proof of personal accident / illness insurance
If you are a secondary school student, your school must provide a school workplace learning agreement showing proof of insurances.
What you need to do
- Review the Placement Opportunities document for available placement areas at the City of Onkaparinga.
Placement Opportunities(PDF, 99KB)
- Complete the City of Onkaparinga Work Experience & Vocational Placements application. The application form is to be emailed to the contact listed in the Placement Opportunities document and include the required insurance documentation.
Application form(DOCX, 48KB)
- Applications will not be considered if all required documentation, as stated above and on the application form, are not submitted with the application.