Corporate Asset Management Plan
The Corporate Asset Management Plan is a ‘snap shot in time’ document consolidating information that relates to our assets from across the organisation as at 30 June 2016 and includes;
- Financial summaries including asset valuations.
- 10 year forecasts for the provision of new assets and the renewal of existing assets.
- Current and projected sustainability ratios.
- Levels of service as defined by our strategic management plans, dedicated levels of service review processes and operational documents.
We have implemented an integrated asset management approach that aims to:
- ensure the appropriate level of service
- ensure the asset's service is delivered in the most effective and efficient way
- embrace environmental sustainability
- ensure our financial sustainability
- balance risk.
For further information contact Morgan Ellingham, Manager Assets and Technical Services on 08 8384 0666.
Corporate Asset Management Plan(PDF, 3MB)