Our Citys' goals is to be recognised for our festivals, arts, community and Christmas events. This sponsorship is a way to attract visitors and increase tourism for our region.
How to apply
Applications are now closed.
Community events, Christmas events and carols sponsorship (Tier 3)
Through our Community Event Sponsorship Program we aim to support local organisations with delivering events that focus on building community capacity and encouraging community participation.
Up to $5999 is available for community events and $2369 for Christmas carols and events.
Regional Festivals and Events Sponsorship (Tier 2)
The sponsorship amount available is between $6000 and $29,999. The purpose is to:
- provide cash and in-kind support for regional festivals and large events, which bring social and economic benefits to our City and our communities, and
- support events that create active, diverse and vibrant destinations through increasing the number of people and activity in our public spaces, centres, neighbourhoods, townships and villages.
Examples of completed projects
Examples of funded events and projects include:
- Cinema in the Park (Aldinga)
- Flagstaff Hill Art Show
- Christmas Carols and Events
- ANZAC and Remembrance day ceremonies
- Willunga Almond Blossom Festival
- McLaren Vale Vintage and Classic
- Fleurieu Folk Festival
2019-20 Evaluation reports