Community Land and Facility Improvements Grants
Community Land and Facility Improvements grants encourage not-for-profit organisations and groups to undertake works to improve community facilities (such as council buildings), including community venues, streetscapes fronting parks and reserves, and community recreation areas and trails.
These grants aim to provide funding to activate community public spaces and facilities by:
- improving the public safety of an area or facility
- enhancing the functionality of an area or facility
- improving the general appearance of an area or facility
- encouraging the community usage of an area or facility
- increasing active recreation in an area or facility.
Grants of up to $10,000 in matched funding are available. Your contribution can be cash, items or volunteer hours in the delivery of your project.
Please note that these grants do not fund energy saving initiatives such as solar panels. If your project focuses on energy saving please consider our Environment Grants.
Please read the guidelines to ensure your project is eligible.
We encourage you to contact the grants program officer listed in the guidelines to discuss your project before starting your application.
Applications are now closed.