Onkaparinga Active Community Network (OACNET)
Onkaparinga Active Community Network (OACNET) program, is designed to assist local volunteer managed not-for-profit organisations to examine how they operate and identify areas of improvement.
If you are a sporting club, recreation group, community hall or other volunteer managed group not for profit group, OACNET is FREE to join and you will receive a range of benefits to help build your organisation.
- Governance and development support
- Free or subsidised training and development delivered by expert training providers
- Quarterly newsletter
- Forums and networking events
- Regular industry updates and special offers
- Support to achieve STARCLUB and STARservice programs
- Access to a council club development officer
Council are currently reviewing its Sport and Active Recreation Strategic Management Plan 2014-2019.
Sport and Active Recreation Strategic Management Plan Review Page
For more information contact the OACNET team on (08) 8384 0666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: OACNET Flyer 2019(PDF, 1MB)
TRAINING NEWSLETTER SIGN UP