Onkaparinga Libraries have re-opened
Published on 16 September 2020
Onkaparinga Libraries have re-opened and staff have welcomed the community back to our libraries to browse, borrow, use the public computers and access printing and photocopying services.
Our regular library activities are returning gradually to ensure the safety and wellbeing of customers and staff, we ask that people attending the library and these activities
- maintain a physical distance of 1.5 metres from others
- practice personal hygiene by washing hands with soap and water or using the sanitiser available
- stay at home if unwell to help stop the spread of viruses.
We are still investigating the return of other activities including:
- Storytime, Toddlertime and Babytime sessions at all libraries
- Writing Club at Noarlunga Library
- October school holiday activities at all libraries
- Digital inclusion session at all libraries.
- MakerLabs at all libraries
Our Digital Help service has resumed at all libraries. Contact your local library for appointment times.
We also have recorded author talks and storytimes you can watch online in:
Your Library At Home
For start dates and more information on these activities please speak to a staff member at your library or follow us online Facebook or Eventbrite.