Only 40 minutes south of Adelaide, the City of Onkaparinga is home to some of South Australia’s most inspirational and recognisable tourism experiences.
- Explore our world class vineyards and cellar doors in the McLaren Vale wine region
- Discover our emerging craft beer producers and liquor distilleries
- Unearth our food scene with our multi award winning restaurants and cafes, with five of the top 10 SA regional Gourmet Traveller Australia in the McLaren Vale region
- Hand select your local fresh ingredients at our famous and superb local farmers markets
- Experience our 31kilometres of breathtaking coastline, reefs and surf beaches
- Immerse yourself in our arts and cultural experiences, as our city boasts one of the highest concentrations of artists per capita in South Australia
- Enjoy a round of golf at one of our five picturesque golf courses across our city
- Indulge in our world class events we host and deliver
Discover all our city has to offer with our 2016 McLaren Vale Hills, Valleys and Beaches Visitor Guide.
Stay a few days, relax and unwind to gain a true sense of what our city has to offer. Talk to our local specialists at the McLaren Vale and Fleurieu Visitor Information Centre, they will help you with all of your accommodation, tour, map and information needs.
Phone 1800 628 410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org