Request a service


To report bins that are not emptied, damaged, stolen/missing, to request a new bin for a new dwelling, or to request an additional bin visit our kerbside bin collection service page.

Other services and information

You can request other services or information with our customer request form.

Your request will be forwarded to the relevant officer or councillor who will contact you if additional information is required.

Please ensure that you complete your relevant contact details on the request form to enable us to reply to your request without delay.

Customer request form (click here)

For organisations wishing to express an interest in the use of Council Facilities, please use our Request for use of Council Facilities (BuildingLand) Form (105K)

For organisations wishing to do any types of work on council land, please use our Land Owner Consent form (113K)